Welcome to Heritage Christian Preschool!
This is an extremely important time in your child's development and a quality preschool can assist in providing a love of learning and a positive attitude toward school. Here is a quick look at what our preschool has to offer:
- 2-2.7 Years (non-toilet trained)
- 2.8 (by September 1)-6 years & toilet trained
- HCPS offers 2, 3 and 5 day programs
- Half day - 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Full day - 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Morning care - 7:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
- After care - 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00-8:30 - Morning Care
- 8:30-8:40 - Chapel
- 8:40-9:30 - In class
- 9:30-10:00 - Snack
- 10:00-10:45 - Recess
- 10:45-11:30 - In class
- 11:30-12:15 - Lunch/Recess
- 12:15-12:30 - Transition to prepare for nap time
- 12:30-2:30 - Nap
- 2:30-3:00 - Transition for dismissal
- 3:00-6:00 - Dismissal/Aftercare
The preschool calendar is 10 months, September-June (see online preschool calendar for start and end dates and school closures).
Holiday day camps are offered while school is closed. Registration is required and
additional costs apply.
Summer camp is available. Registration is required and additional costs apply.
Uniform shirt is required for all students and can be purchased at www.truegrits.com