“We love our International Students” – Principal Gay
International Program Information
Why Heritage Christian School?
Heritage Christian School is devoted to teaching students to think critically and wisely, strive for academic excellence, while encouraging lives of faith, character, and service to the glory of God.
International Students at Heritage Christian School will be challenged academically in a loving and nurturing environment. The program is total English immersion, however, English fluency is not required. We work with each student on an individual basis to increase their english proficiency
How to Apply
To begin the I-20 process, please download and complete the application below, along with the listed documentation, and submit to Mary Nelson, M.S., Director of the International Program.
Mrs. Nelson is happy to walk you through the application process.
- A copy of the student’s passport
- Bank statement or property ownership sufficient to cover tuition and housing for 2 years – English Translation Required
- Official School Transcripts: at least 2 years – English Translation Required
- Current Immunizations
- Student Medical Insurance
- Teacher Recommendation
- Interview via email
- Student Hand-written Essay: Why do you want to come to the United States to study?
- Payment of Application and Registration Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
Summer & Winter Academy
Heritage Christian School also offers an International Short-Term Summer and Winter Academy. There are limited spots available so it’s best to apply early. These camps require a 90-day Vacation visa. If you are interested, please contact Mary Nelson, M.S., Director of the International Program, using the email address below.