“We love our International Students” – Principal Gay
International Program Information
Why Heritage Christian School?
Heritage Christian School is devoted to teaching students to think critically and wisely, strive for academic excellence, while encouraging lives of faith, character, and service to the glory of God.
International Students at Heritage Christian School will be challenged academically in a loving and nurturing environment. The program is total English immersion, however, English fluency is not required.
How to Apply
To begin the process, please contact Mary Nelson, Director of the International Program at (949) 446-8133 or via email to email@example.com. Mrs. Nelson will send you the application and work with you through the entire application process.
Complete the International Application and submit it to Mary Nelson along with the following documents:
- A copy of the student’s passport
- Bank statement or property ownership sufficient to cover tuition and housing for 2 years – English Translation Required
- Official School Transcripts: at least 2 years – English Translation Required
- Current Immunizations
- Student Medical Insurance
- Teacher Recommendation
- Interview via email
- Student Hand-written Essay: Why do you want to come to the United States to study?
- Payment of Application and Registration Fees – NON-REFUNDABLE